iGive Gifts 1.1 was approved by Apple today and is now available on iTunes.
Having received positive feedback from customers, we added a couple new features for the Full version of the app.
- Use the camera or photo album to associate images with your gift ideas or received items.
- You can directly assign, modify, and delete gifts from an individual’s gift history.
Other areas of the app were improved:
- The status of an idea is now able to be directly set (previously it cycled).
- Help text has been added throughout the app to provide guidance.
Gift ideas start out with a status of “idea” but can be changed to “purchased” and “given”.
- Gift “ideas” are just that – concepts. By filling out additional fields on the Idea Details view, like the person or event, you can track the idea under both the person and event views.
- Setting the status to “purchased” and adding a price provides further benefits when viewing the budget of an event.
- Finally, after a gift idea is “given”, it is moved to a person’s history. With the Full version of the app, it’s possible to view and modify a given gift but not on the free version although the gift isn’t “lost”.